Sunday, September 18, 2011

Prices and Sizes

I am such a slacker... here I have been in business for over a year and I have yet to post my size and price charts... Well, here i am to rectify that situation!
Sizes
Schluttli Sizes

Sizes for any other items can be discussed via emails to ewephoriaknits@aol.com, through conversations at Etsy, or messages on Facebook.  I am open to making hats, mittens, scarves, shawls, socks, sweaters... basically if there is a pattern or I can write one, I can knit it for you!

While I usually use my own pattern for longies, shorties and soakers, I am a licensed Butt Knits knitter.  I am also licensed to knit Comfort Wool's Springtime in Hollis sweater, Julibeans Juliette Skirty, and KumfyKozies Kumfy Schlüttli Collection.

Prices
My price list only shows prices for longies, shorties, capris, and soakers.  If you want me to knit something else for you, feel free to send me a message and I will get a quote right out to you.

These prices are for my knitting only (YYMN: your yarn, my needles). If you would like to use some of my yarn, there will be an extra charge added for the yarn based on the original price of the yarn and amount needed.
Charges per ounce for MYMN(My yarn, my needles) with my current stash yarn:
Three Irish Girls - $4/oz
Mosaic Moon - $4.50/oz
Purewool - $2.75/oz
WWbN - $4/oz
Sugarbubbie-$4/oz
Malabrigo-$3.50/oz
Available yarns are posted here.

All longies come with an i-cord drawstring.
Additional options:
Cables - $10
Cargo Pockets - $5 per pocket
Duplicate stitch – starts at $10, price depending on the size and complexity of the design
Stripes - $10 for longies, less for shorties or newborn sizes
Ruffles: single - $5, Double - $10
Fancy cuff - $10
Feel free to contact me for any additional options you would like added!

I know everyone has their own feelings as to pooling... I personally don't mind it at all and tend to let the yarn do what it wants while knitting.  If you don't like pooling, please let me know before i begin a project and I will do what I can to prevent it.


No comments:

Post a Comment